The complete recordings of the late, legendary British folkie Nick Drake have been compiled for a limited edition 5-CD collection Tuck Box arriving December 10 via Island. Each album comes in a "mini-replica LP sleeve" and will include the original shop poster for each release. In addition, "the package depicts Nick Drake’s own tuck box from his Marlborough College days, used to guard the various cakes dispatched weekly from his mother, Molly Drake."
The Tuck Box includes:
1. Five Leaves Left: Nick’s debut album of 1969
2. Bryter Layter: the second album released in 1970
3. Pink Moon: Nick’s final release from 1972
4. Made To Love Magic: the collection of Island-period recordings, out-takes, off cuts, cast-offs, orphans and the last 5 songs Nick recorded for his proposed 4th album. Originally released in 2004 to add to and replace the ‘Time Of No Reply’ compilation
5. Family Tree: A collection of recordings made before the Island Records period, from a 9 year old Nick playing Mozart through to spoken word pieces, early songs, cover versions and demos recorded to secure his contract, as well as two recordings by his mother Molly Drake perhaps written in response to her son. Originally released in 2007